Enrolment for the entrance tests for international section at lycée level is now open. Forms are available to download from the LFA website: http://www.lycee-buc.websco.fr/ADI/files/Telechargements/Inscritpion%20Examens/2019%20SIA%20dossierinscription.pdf
The deadline is 27th January 2019.
The testing will be on 6th and 7th February 2019.
An Open Day will be held on Sat 19 January, 2019 from 9h-12h30, with an information meeting specifically about SIA at 10h15, at the LFA. This is a great opportunity to learn about the SIA and testing process at lycée level.
Parents, teachers and lycée administration will be on hand to discuss:
- the excellent results achieved by the most recent graduates (100% success in achieving bac, including 43% mention très bien)
- where SIA graduates were admitted (including Louis le Grand, Ginette, Henri IV, Hoche, Sciences Po, in France; Cornell, Temple University and Rochester in the US; Glasgow, Kings College London, University of Aberdeen in the UK; McGill in Canada; Trinity College Dublin, Universities in the Netherlands...)
- the small class sizes, individual teacher attention, advice on college applications, and other beneficial conditions at LFA
- meet the LFA proviseur and teachers who support students and the anglophone section
- the extra-curricular opportunities for students (Model UN club participating in conferences such as PAMUN, IlyMUN in Lyon, INDMUN)
- Saltimbuc anglophone theatre troupe
- the LFA orchestra, or big band, with 3-day residential music stage in Fontainebleau, or performances in Germany
- bal du lycée, with dance classes offered beforehand
- exchanges and class trips - good network to establish language exchanges with Germany, strong SIA identity and sense of community...
Lycée Franco-Allemand, 7 rue Collin Mamet, 78530 Buc. Sat January 19 at 10h30